What Is Commercial Roofing?
Commercial roofing entails the process of applying special roofing materials to substantial commercial or industrial buildings, which often have flat roofs. Unlike residential roofing, which often features steep slopes, commercial roofs must withstand more direct sunlight exposure and prevent water from pooling. Shingles and tiles are standard for residential use, but not in the commercial space. For businesses, there are other materials that are more suitable.
Contract Our Experienced Team For Commercial Roofing Services
At Longhorn Enterprises, we have years of experience with commercial roofing systems and a broad base of skills to provide our clients with the results they demand. The products we use include:
- TPO Single-Ply Roofing. Thermoplastic polyolefin, or TPO, is a membrane technology installed on top of roofing insulation and sealed into place. A newer and popular option, TPO can last for decades and provides many benefits.
- Polyurethane Foam Roofing. A fast, common, and long-term solution for commercial roofing, this spray-on roofing material enjoys extensive popularity.
- White Elastomeric Coatings. These highly durable and reflective coatings cover polyurethane foam to enhance its longevity, lower roof temperatures and boost a structure’s energy efficiency.
Does your business need a cost-effective roofing solution for a large commercial building? Working throughout a broad geographical area, we’re ready to help today. Contact us to learn more about our services and to request a quote.
Benefits of Working With Longhorn Enterprises
What makes our team the right choice for your roofing job? We bring several key benefits to the table for our clients:
- Experience. Our team understands how to address even the largest and most challenging commercial roofing layouts.
- Customer service. We go above and beyond for our clients, adding a personal touch to our service to ensure a mutual understanding of the project’s goals.
- Fast results. Our fully-equipped mobile teams work quickly but without cutting corners to deliver excellent outcomes.
- Long-term value. Our roofing solutions stand the test of time and represent a good investment.
Frequently Asked Questions
* What are the different types of commercial roofs?
There are many kinds of commercial roofing materials. Longhorn Enterprises focuses strictly on thermoplastic and polyurethane solutions. However, other types of commercial roofs include metal panels and “built-up roofing,” also called bitumen roofing.
* What type of roofing lasts the longest?
Older roofing types, such as built-up roofs and asphalt, last up to 20 years on average. However, TPO can last beyond that, and polyurethane foam roofs may last up to 50 years or more when properly maintained over time.
* How long should a commercial roof last?
Your commercial roof should last at least a decade and a half to two decades at the least to maximize cost-effectiveness.
* How do you calculate commercial roofing?
Take the roof dimensions and multiply them to get the total square footage, then multiply by the cost per square foot of your chosen material.
* How much does it cost to tear and replace a roof?
The cost will vary based on the labor required to remove the old roofing material, the square footage of the roof, and the type of replacement material you choose. Contact Longhorn Enterprises for a tailored quote.